We’re now in October. And it’s time for another monthly reflections. If you’re new, at the beginning of the month, I share with you all my dreams, goals, and things I want to work on for the entire month.
It’s autumn season, my favorite season. I love hoodies, leggings, my UGGs, and those pretty colors of the leaves changing. So all the fall vibes have inspired me to write today’s post. Here are my goals for the month of October:
AREAS TO WORK ON:
• Overall health
• Personal Growth
• Spiritual Growth
• Create a vision board
• Have a fall outing with friends
• Document Fitober- blog series
• Read two books: personal development and fun
• Practice yoga stretches
• Declutter each room in the apartment
• Sketch- I’ve slacked on this again, need to get back on it
• Keep a dream journal
• Have a Halloween Movie Night with friends
There you have it. These are the goals I want to work on during this month. I hope today’s post inspired you to create your goals and visions for this month.
Enjoy the first day of October. I’ll check in with you all later.
Until next time…