Good evening 🌙
So here is what I have been up to this week:
- Sunday- Spent majority of the day working on my paper for class and spent the day with Mom and Dad just hanging out.
- Monday- Went to work and prepared for the following school week and finished up a previous project before starting a new one.
- Tuesday- Had my Therapy session and came home to indulge in “The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez” on Netflix. A must watch and a story so gripping that I procrastinated on original plans to work on my Week 3 paper and read chapters in my textbook
- Wednesday- Another day of Happy Procrastination due to hanging out with family and playing with my adorable baby cousin, Bryson.
- Thursday- Went to work and spent most of the day responding to classmates in our discussion forums and cane home to have a 2-hour writing session for my paper.
- Friday- Went to Denny’s after work with Mom and then came home to indulge in 90’s Saturday Morning nostalgia of “The Mighty Ducks”.
- Today- Spent the day taking notes while watching Matt D’Avellia on YouTube and finished up the outline of my paper and planned out the week in my Passion Planner.
The one thing I took away from this past week was my lesson in therapy. I’m still trying to find a balance in my work and home life. But when new things get introduced into your work and home life, its harder to find a balance and create a routine. And she then said the words that made me feel better:
“Its ok, you’re going to have moments like these where you are not on your game. Just remember to practice making a routine and figure out what works for you. And if something doesn’t work, change it.”
I’ve been doing it again where I’m doing nothing but running on fuel and I’m not taking time to think situations through or I’m not taking certain things seriously like I should. On Sunday, I’m going to start fresh with a new routine and see what works for me for a week. If something works, I’ll keep it. If something does not work, I’ll try another option or a few more options until I find the thing that works.
Well my loves, I hope you all are having a peaceful evening so far on this lovely Saturday. I will check in with you guys another day.
Until next time…